Spain international Martinez nodded in from a corner on 59 minutes as the German champions overcame a lacklustre display from Mourinho’s side who face Leicester City at home on Friday.“In the week, we have to organise the week in a way so we can be fresh for Friday because, on Friday, the Premier League starts. We play for points and it’s with the players we have,” Mourinho told MUTV.“There is no time to cry. Players are not going to be here on Friday and we have to go with best possible team and with a great mentality.”Mourinho still remains hopeful of strengthening his side in the transfer window before the August 9 deadline, with Brazil international midfielder Fred the club’s top signing this summer.“My CEO knows what I want for quite a long time,” Mourinho told German TV ahead of Sunday’s game. “I know he tries to do the best for me, and I still have a few days to wait and see what is going to happen.”Marcus Rashford and Victor Lindelof returned for United on Sunday after their post-World Cup break, although the visitors lost Eric Bailly to injury after the interval following a collision with Serge Gnabry.“Finally, it’s over. Finally, such a difficult pre-season is over. The players were, once more, brilliant, they could not have done better than what they did,” added Mourinho to MUTV.Rashford wore the number 10 short, previously the Old Trafford property of the likes of Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.“He wanted it. He always wanted it,” said Mourinho.“Of course, he respected Rooney and then Zlatan wanted to have it. Of course, he was in the shadow, waiting for the opportunity and now the shirt is empty.“It’s something fantastic for the kid, let’s give the shirt to him.”Bayern, under new coach Niko Kovac, will head back to their training camp in Tegernsee ahead of next weekend’s German Super Cup against Eintracht Frankfurt.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Manchester United coach Jose Mourinho will pit his team against Leicester in the Premier League opener on August 10MUNICH, Germany, Aug 6 – Jose Mourinho admitted that he may not have his ideal side at his disposal when Manchester United open their Premier League campaign on Friday.United’s roller-coaster pre-season ended in defeat on Sunday when Javi Martinez’s second-half header earned Bayern Munich a 1-0 victory at the Allianz Arena.
talkSPORT’s transfer guru, Warren Haughton, joins Hawksbee and Jacobs to round up all the very latest rumours and gossip.He discusses James Milner’s future with Arsenal and Liverpool pushing hard for the out-of-contract Manchester City midfielder.There’s also the latest on Gunners goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, who claims he will remain at the Emirates.And an update on Manchester United star Tom Cleverley’s future, with Aston Villa and Everton both interested in the midfielder, whose contract expires at the end of the season.Here’s some of the top transfer rumours on talkSPORT.com:Tottenham transfer news: Marseille make move for flop midfielderPorto hitman set to spark transfer fight between Arsenal and Liverpool after confirming exit‘New Lionel Messi’ right to reject Arsenal and Man City, claims Palermo presidentArsenal star Joel Campbell set for departure amid Fenerbahce rumoursAston Villa striker Christian Benteke refuses to quash transfer speculationReports – Galatasaray to challenge Manchester United for AC Milan starBarcelona star Jordi Alba signs new contract with €150m buyout clause to rule out Man City moveInter Milan ready to offer Manchester United outcast route out of Old TraffordReports – Sampdoria offer Liverpool flop escape routeLiverpool striker Fabio Borini close to sealing Serie A returnArsenal and Liverpool target casts doubts over Premier League moveBoost for Liverpool and Newcastle! France star holds fire on Dynamo Moscow contractArsenal star Wojciech Szczesny ends transfer talk, claiming: ‘I don’t ever want to leave’
Management at the wonderful Larkins of Newmills are offering a whole host of sensational Christmas Packages for 2014.Larkins of Newmills in conjunction with Voodoo Venue have joined forces to deliver unbeatable Christmas Packages for festive revellers.The magically themed Christmas Party Packages at Larkins of Newmills are only €15! They’re offering THREE different packages for you to enjoy over the festivities.Ooh La La! On December 5thIt’s Ladies Night! Christmas Chic Party Package with free gifts on the night and party tunes from DJ McAllister.Sinatra Style Chrtistmas Party Package. It’s show-time on December 12th and 13th, with live music from Stringfellas guaranteed to have you in full swing.Rock n’ Roll Christmas Party Package. Grab your dancing shoes and get ready to rock on December 19th and 20th.It’s rocking to live music by Stringfellas.Simply pick your themed Christmas party night and each night includes: • Bus pick up from Voodoo Venue 8pm• Christmas Cocktails on arrival• Festive Finger Food Platters• Return Bus to Voodoo at midnight. • Glass of Champagne• 1/2 price entry to all Voodoo VenuesLet our family look after yours in style this Christmas with our uniquely themed venue and Christmas Party Packages.Celebrating our 1st Christmas there’ll be lots of festive sparkle at Larkins of Newmills. Now taking bookings call 0749126697.Late Late Christmas Shopper Special available daily until 9pm~ 4 courses €15.50.Full menu available also.Larkins of Newmills open 7 days a week from 10am. Breakfast served daily. Carvery lunch Mon-Fri from 12.30pm-3pm. Sunday lunch from 12.30pm onwards.Sunday Special 4 courses €15.50.Newly decorated function room available for events and private parties.AMAZING CHRISTMAS PACKAGES FOR JUST €15 AT LARKINS OF NEWSMILLS was last modified: November 18th, 2014 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:BusinessFeaturesLarkins of Newmillsnews
Antoine Griezmann is no longer Manchester United’s top transfer target 1 Manchester United’s interest in Antoine Griezmann has cooled as Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s injury means the priority is now on signing an out-and-out striker.Fresh from winning the Europa League and securing Champions League qualification, attention has turned to summer reinforcements as Jose Mourinho’s men look to challenge for the Premier League.United intend to make three or four high-quality additions this summer and have been tracking Atletico Madrid’s Griezmann.But it is understood that the long-term injury sustained by top scorer Ibrahimovic means an out-and-out striker rather than a number 10 is now their priority.Ibrahimovic may not play again this year after sustaining serious knee ligament damage in the Europa League quarter-final second leg against Anderlecht in April.The 35-year-old’s contract at Old Trafford runs out this summer and his agent Mino Raiola admitted to talkSPORT on Wednesday that he did not know where the Swede will be playing next season.Another of Raiola’s clients is Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.United have been strongly linked with the player, who has two years left on his existing deal at Goodison Park and has refused to sign a new contract.“Lukaku had a promise that if certain clubs came this summer that he could leave this summer,” Raiola told talkSPORT.“We are not in concrete talks with anybody at this moment, but hearing the market I think some clubs will contact Everton.“If the price is right for Everton and the project is right for Lukaku then I think he will want to make another step, but we are not there yet.”Torino’s Andrea Belotti and Alvaro Morata of Real Madrid are other strikers to have been linked with a summer move to Old Trafford, while speculation over fans’ favourite Cristiano Ronaldo refuses to go away.Also reported to be on United’s radar are Inter Milan’s Ivan Perisic, Burnley defender Michael Keane and Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic.
It’s a dog’s life for Jackson the King Charles Spaniel.Not only was he born across the border in Co Tyrone but now he is being forced to follow the Donegal footballers. Not that Jackson minds taking the lead.Jackson is owned by Letterkenny Cllr Jimmy Kavanagh who even bought him his own jersey for this Sunday’s big game.And Jimmy has even gone one further.He is putting up a €20 prize for the best photo caption to go with this picture of Jackson. All you have to do is to send your captions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do the rest.It’s a ruff life – or at least it will be for all the Dublin supporters come Sunday afternoon!EndsTELL US WHAT JACKSON THE DONEGAL SUPPORTER IS SAYING AND WIN €20! was last modified: August 24th, 2011 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:competitiondonegalJackson the KIng Charles
It’s no coincidence that during their three-goal second period, the Stars didn’t draw a penalty – other than John Erskine’s fight with George Parros – while the Kings took five and gave up two power-play goals. “We killed ourselves,” Luc Robitaille said. “You can’t spend an entire period in the box and think you’re going to win too many games. It doesn’t matter whether they score on those chances or not. What happens is we lose the flow of our game. Bottom line, when you lead four-nothing, you’ve got to win. “We should know the rules. They outworked us and we had to hook them. We should be used to it by now. We played the whole preseason, so we have to be smart.” Sean Avery and Dustin Brown also scored for the Kings, who also failed on a breakaway chance and a 2-on-1 chance late in the second period while still holding a 4-3 lead. After the game, Roenick stood in the locker room, five fresh stitches above his eye, and tried to offer a little perspective after spending a year away from the game. “I feel like a hockey player again,” Roenick said. No doubt, he would have felt better with a victory. Rich Hammond, (818) 713-3611 email@example.com 160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! DALLAS – After 548 dark days, the Kings finally played a game that meant something. And at the end of Wednesday’s game, the idea of returning to the lockout probably didn’t sound quite so bad. In a game drawn up in the offensive-minded dreams of NHL officials and the nightmares of Kings coach Andy Murray, the Kings scored four goals in the first period but the Dallas Stars, bolstered by power-play opportunities, roared back for a 5-4 victory in front of 18,532 at American Airlines Center. AD Quality Auto 360p 720p 1080p Top articles1/5READ MOREThe top 10 theme park moments of 2019 “That’s what happens when you don’t want to play physical and you don’t want to take people off the puck,” said Murray, who could have passed Bob Pulford as the Kings’ all-time winningest coach with a victory. “That was my concern coming in and tonight was an indication that we’re not willing to compete physically and battle for pucks. It doesn’t matter how much skill you add to your team, you have to battle and we didn’t. “We took all the penalties because we didn’t knock people off the puck. … But I think (Dallas) seemed to get away with quite a few of those. It was an interesting way the game was called.” It was all laughs early, as the Kings scored on their first two shots. In his first game with the Kings, Jeremy Roenick scored two of their three goals in the first 4:18, on the way to a 4-0 lead that vanished. The Stars scored three times in the second period, tied the game midway through the third and scored the winning goal with 4:46 left. Former King Philippe Boucher’s shot deflected off the skate of unsuspecting Kings forward Eric Belanger in front of the net and past new goaltender Mathieu Garon, who never saw it. As expected, the new rules and crackdown on obstruction turned the game into a wide-open, power-play fest. The Kings took 16 penalties, compared to just seven for Dallas. “You’re up a couple goals and you take a couple penalties and it can change,” said Garon, who stopped all 13 shots he faced in the first period but only 12 of 17 after that. There are still 81 games to be played, but this one will be hard to top on the devastating-loss scale. And it might be a while before anyone sees Murray as upset as he was after the game, his face red, rocking back and forth against a wall as he blistered his team’s effort. The Kings had only four power plays, compared to 12 for the Stars, and Murray took dead aim at his own players, and the referees.
US President Donald Trump has been changing the H1B visa policies – instrumental for the young Indian student or professional looking to work in America – at a rapid pace since his election, leaving many of these dreamers with little option but to force-exit the country and come back to their homeland.Read it at The Quint Related Items
According to Autocar Professional, Mercedes Benz has set its eyes on developing four electric vehicles by 2020, as part of a Rs 9000 crore electric car purchase incentive scheme by the German government for providing sales subsidies on all EVs priced at less than Rs 45.86 lakh.ALSO READ:Mercedes Benz GLS 350d SUV launched for Rs 80.38 lakhMoreover, the move comes to light as Mercedes Benz’s outgoing R&D boss, Thomas Weber, hinted that the company is mulling over adding four new EV’s to the line-up by 2020.According to the report, the line-up will include two electric saloons and two electric SUVs, with each car said to come with its own unique design features. While the electric saloons will be base on the C-Class and S-Class, the electric SUVs will have common design based on the GLA and GLC.ALSO READ:Mercedes-Benz India puts investments on hold due to SC diesel banUnder the hood of the GLA/GLC based electric SUVs will sport a very similar engine to that seen on the current Mercedes Benz B-Class Electric Drive. The EVs will come with a new version of the company’s MRA (Modular Rear Architecture) platform, which was specifically designed for EV models.Moreover, there is slight possibility that Mercedes Benz could unveil the concept version of the electric saloons this year, with the electric SUVs to show its color by next year.ALSO READ:Tesla Motors to offer $1.7 billion in new stock to fund Model 3 electric sedanIf all goes according to the plan, then Mercedes Benz will have six EVs by the end of 2020. With the electric saloons to go up against the Tesla models, the electric SUVs will prove to be game changers for the company in terms of providing sustainable vehicles.advertisement
Ballia (UP), Apr 21 (PTI) An unclaimed bag containing 18 semi-finished pistols has been recovered from the Sealdah – Ballia Express train here, the GRP said today.During a routine checking yesterday, the team recovered an unclaimed sports bag lying under the seat of a general compartment at the Ballia station, Circle Officer of GRP (Ballia), Tripurari Pandey said. After inspection, it was found that the bag contained 18 semi-finished pistols packed in boxes, he said. PTI COR SAB SMI DPB CK
The FPGA-based Mustang-F100 accelerator card from ICP Deutschland is designated for industrial inference systems. It is primarily used for deep learning inference in real time, for video and image processing as well as for the analysis of machine and sensor data. The Mustang-F100 is based on the Intel® Arria® 10 GX1150 FPGA and is equipped with 8GB on-board DDR4 RAM. Due to its parallelism and its high degree of configuration, which is inherent in the FPGA, the Mustang-F100 can handle changing workloads and different floating-points. It also supports a variety of topologies such as AlexNet, ResNet or Yolo Tiny.From classic object recognition to video and image classification to facial recognition or image segmentation, there are virtually no limits to the target application. Thanks to the integrated Intel® Enpirion® power solution, the Mustang-F100 features high efficiency (<60W TDP), power density and performance (up to 1.5 TFLOPs). The performance of the Mustang-F100 is additionally optimized by the compatibility with the Intel® OpenVINO™ toolkit. Different library functions, pre-optimized operating systems and pre-trained models accelerate the time-to-market decisively.Its low-profile with dimensions of 170x68x34mm and its standard PCIe Gen3 x8 interface enable an easy integration of the AI acceleration card. The assignment of an individual card ID allows a flexible use of several Mustang-F100s in inference system. As suitable inference systems the FLEX-BX or the TANK-870AI are offered. ICP supports customers in selecting and setting up the appropriate hardware.Share this:TwitterFacebookLinkedInMoreRedditTumblrPinterestWhatsAppSkypePocketTelegram Tags: Boards & Modules Continue Reading Previous Garz & Fricke adds software service provider e-GITS SoftwareNext Multiple shortcomings hobble autonomous vehicle developers